Returns are accepted for store credit only, must be accompanied by a valid receipt, and within 30 days of purchase. Store credit can be exchanged for merchandise only, no cash refunds. Fitting fees may only be applied to your pointe shoe purchase. Special orders are not returnable. Sale items are not returnable. Shipping charges are not refundable. Sewing service fees are not refundable.
Returned items must be in original purchase condition, including all tags and packaging remain attached and in original condition. In addition:
- Pointe shoes (including demi pointe) must not be soiled, scuffed, or marred. Sewing ribbons or elastic makes the shoe non-returnable. Any scuffs on the satin make t he shoe non-returnable. Shoes must not be broken, altered, or softened.
- Tap shoes must not have been worn or tapped in. The taps must be free of scuffs/damage
- Soft shoes must not have been worn/danced in or altered in any way, including sewing of elastic and/or ribbons. These shoes mold to the dancer’s foot, and are not returnable after they have been used.
- Dance sneakers must be in original condition, without sign of dirt/wear on the soles. Any original tags must be intact and have not been removed.
- Apparel must have tags attached, not be worn or washed, and must be in original condition.
- All purchases are final on tights, undergarments, and accessories. These items may not be returned.